Bunny is made from fuzzy felt / plush felt / ordinary felt. Bunny is stiched on the right sides using a blanket stitch and embroidery thread. Pattern is very easy and is suitable for school classes and craft classes.
The digital PDF Fuzzy Bunny Easter pattern will provide you with all of the instructions required to make this adorable bunny. The finished size of the bunny is approx. 25cm (not including ears) (10 inches). The pattern includes a list of all supplies required to create both the bunny and comprehensive, easy to follow instructions.
You can print this digital PDF template on A4 or US Letter size paper. The template includes the outline of the shapes required to make this item.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS PATTERN?
- A list of all required supplies
- Comprehensive instructions for constructing the bunny
- A placement guide which shows how the finished bunny should look and how the pieces overlap
- Templates for every piece required – this includes correctly sized shapes required to construct the applique
- Helpful hints for constructing your bunny covering fabric selection, sizing, stitching, thread selection and more
- You will not receive a finished bunny. Any photographs show examples of a finished bunny.
- You will not receive a printed template in the mail.
- You will receive a digital product that you can print in the home or office.