Georgia is a weighted poseable fur teddy wearing an adorable check playsuit.
The digital PDF Georgia Rose Dressed Fur Teddy pattern will provide you with all of the instructions required to make this adorable bear and her clothing. The finished size of the bear is approx. 58cm (23 inches). The pattern includes a list of all supplies required to create both the bear and her clothes and comprehensive, easy to follow instructions.
You can print this digital PDF template on A4 or US Letter size paper. The template includes the outline of the shapes required to make this item.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS PATTERN?
- A list of all required supplies
- Comprehensive instructions for constructing the bear and her dress
- A placement guide which shows how the finished bear should look and how the pieces overlap
- Templates for every piece required – this includes correctly sized shapes required to construct the applique
- Helpful hints for constructing your bear covering fabric selection, sizing, stitching, thread selection and more
- You will not receive a finished bear. Any photographs show examples of a finished bear.
- You will not receive a printed template in the mail. You will receive a digital product that you can print in the home or office.