Santa doll is made from calico and dressed in a burgundy robe with an applique Christmas tree.
The digital PDF Here Comes Santa Christmas Doll pattern will provide you with all of the instructions required to make this adorable doll and applique tree. The finished size of the Santa doll is approx. 55cm (22 inches). The pattern includes a list of all supplies required to create the Santa doll and tree and comprehensive, easy to follow instructions.
You can print this digital PDF template on A4 or US Letter size paper. The template includes the outline of the shapes required to make this item.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS PATTERN?
- A list of all required supplies
- Comprehensive instructions for constructing the Santa doll and applique Christmas tree
- A placement guide which shows how the finished doll should look and how the pieces overlap
- Templates for every piece required – this includes correctly sized shapes required to construct the applique
- Helpful hints for constructing your doll covering fabric selection, sizing, stitching, thread selection and more
- You will not receive a finished doll. Any photographs show examples of a finished doll.
- You will not receive a printed template in the mail.
- You will receive a digital product that you can print in the home or office.