Garden doll wearing a cotton dress and felt jacket, standing alongside her potted felt flowers.
The digital PDF How Does Your Garden Grow pattern will provide you with all of the instructions required to make this adorable doll, outfit and flower pot. The finished size of the doll is approx. 30cm (12 inches). The pattern includes a list of all supplies required to create both the doll, her clothes & flower pot and comprehensive, easy to follow instructions.
You can print this digital PDF template on A4 or US Letter size paper. The template includes the outline of the shapes required to make this item.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS PATTERN?
- A list of all required supplies
- Comprehensive instructions for constructing the doll, her dress and flower pot
- A placement guide which shows how the finished doll should look and how the pieces overlap
- Templates for every piece required – this includes correctly sized shapes required to construct the applique
- Helpful hints for constructing your doll covering fabric selection, sizing, stitching, thread selection and more
- You will not receive a finished doll. Any photographs show examples of a finished doll.
- You will not receive a printed template in the mail.
- You will receive a digital product that you can print in the home or office.