This is a simple redwork embroidery Christmas stitchery.
The digital PDF Primitive Redwork Santa pattern will provide you with all of the instructions required to make this festive stitchery. The pattern includes a list of all supplies required to create the stitchery and comprehensive, easy to follow instructions. You can utilise this stitchery on place mats, a wallhanging or Christmas pillows.
You can print this digital PDF template on A4 or US Letter size paper. The template includes the outline of the shapes required to make this item.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS PATTERN?
- A list of all required supplies
- Comprehensive instructions for constructing the stitchery
- A placement guide which shows how the finished stichery should look and how the pieces overlap
- Templates for every piece required – this includes correctly sized shapes required to construct the applique
- Helpful hints for constructing your stitchery covering fabric selection, sizing, stitching, thread selection and more
- You will not receive a finished stitchery. Any photographs show examples of a finished stitchery.
- You will not receive a printed template in the mail.
- You will receive a digital product that you can print in the home or office.