Quackers is stitched on the right side using blanket stitch. Pattern is very easy and is suitable for school classes and craft classes.
The digital PDF Quackers The Duck Easter pattern will provide you with all of the instructions required to make this adorable duck. The finished size of the duck is approx. 28cm (11 inches). The pattern includes a list of all supplies required to create Quackers and comprehensive, easy to follow instructions.
You can print this digital PDF template on A4 or US Letter size paper. The template includes the outline of the shapes required to make this item.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS PATTERN?
- A list of all required supplies
- Comprehensive instructions for constructing the duck
- A placement guide which shows how the finished duck should look and how the pieces overlap
- Templates for every piece required – this includes correctly sized shapes required to construct the applique
- Helpful hints for constructing your duck covering fabric selection, sizing, stitching, thread selection and more
- You will not receive a finished duck. Any photographs show examples of a finished duck.
- You will not receive a printed template in the mail.
- You will receive a digital product that you can print in the home or office.