This pattern is for three Santas. They are all made from cotton fabric and trimmed with cotton batting, buttons and rusty stars. These Santas would look good grouped under the Christmas tree or sitting in a basket. One holds a Christmas tree, one has a sac and the third has a heart shaped pillow.
The digital PDF Santas Three Christmas Doll pattern will provide you with all of the instructions required to make this festive dolls. The finished size of the dolls are approx. 36cm (two stand 36cm and the other stands 33cm). The pattern includes a list of all supplies required to create the santa dolls and comprehensive, easy to follow instructions.
You can print this digital PDF template on A4 or US Letter size paper. The template includes the outline of the shapes required to make this item.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS PATTERN?
- A list of all required supplies
- Comprehensive instructions for constructing all three Santas
- A placement guide which shows how the finished Santas should look and how the pieces overlap
- Templates for every piece required – this includes correctly sized shapes required to construct the applique
- Helpful hints for constructing your Santa dolls covering fabric selection, sizing, stitching, thread selection and more
- You will not receive a finished dolls. Any photographs show examples of a finished dolls.
- You will not receive a printed template in the mail.
- You will receive a digital product that you can print in the home or office.