<span style=”font-size:14px;”><strong>SnowBalls 5c Christmas snowman pattern</strong></span></p>
<strong>Finished size Approx 45cm</strong></p>
Pattern for a very cute free standing snowman dressed in his warm felt coat scarf hat and a pair of mittens draped over his shoulder.<br />
In his hand he holds a card sign<br />
In the other hand he has a bucket of snowballs<br />
He has black bead eyes & a felt carrot nose</p>
This is a pattern for a very cute free standing snowman dressed in his warm felt coat scarf hat and pair of mittens draped over his shoulder. In one hand he holds a card sign and in the other he has a bucket of snowballs.
The digital PDF Snowballs 5c Christmas Snowman pattern will provide you with all of the instructions required to make this adorable snowman. The finished size of the bear is approx. 45cm (18 inches). The pattern includes a list of all supplies required to create the snowman and comprehensive, easy to follow instructions.
You can print this digital PDF template on A4 or US Letter size paper. The template includes the outline of the shapes required to make this item.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS PATTERN?
- A list of all required supplies
- Comprehensive instructions for constructing the snowman
- A placement guide which shows how the finished snowman should look and how the pieces overlap
- Templates for every piece required – this includes correctly sized shapes required to construct the applique
- Helpful hints for constructing your snowman covering fabric selection, sizing, stitching, thread selection and more
- You will not receive a finished snowman doll. Any photographs show examples of a finished snowman doll.
- You will not receive a printed template in the mail.
- You will receive a digital product that you can print in the home or office.