This pattern is for a free standing Santa. He has a real country appeal dressed in his cozy plush felt coat and holding his stocking full of goodies. His coat is embellished with green felt Christmas trees and rusty prim star. Woodland Santa will make a deslightful addition to your Christmas display.
The digital PDF Woodland Santa Country Doll pattern will provide you with all of the instructions required to make this adorable Santa doll. The finished size of the bear is approx. 50cm (20 inches). The pattern includes a list of all supplies required to create both the Santa doll and his outfit and comprehensive, easy to follow instructions.
You can print this digital PDF template on A4 or US Letter size paper. The template includes the outline of the shapes required to make this item.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS PATTERN?
- A list of all required supplies
- Comprehensive instructions for constructing the Santa
- A placement guide which shows how the finished doll should look and how the pieces overlap
- Templates for every piece required – this includes correctly sized shapes required to construct the applique
- Helpful hints for constructing your Santa covering fabric selection, sizing, stitching, thread selection and more
- You will not receive a finished Santa doll. Any photographs show examples of a finished Santa doll.
- You will not receive a printed template in the mail.
- You will receive a digital product that you can print in the home or office.